Immigration is the international movement of people into a destination country of which they are not natives or where they do not possess citizenship in order to settle or reside there, especially as permanent residents or naturalized citizens, or to take up employment as a migrant worker or temporarily as a foreign worker
Provincial Nomination Programs (PNP): The Provincial visas are aimed at semi or low skilled professionals that will be able to come to Canada and work and contribute to the Canadian economy. With this visa, you will be nominated for a specific province of Canada that is looking for employees in certain professions. The needed professions are frequently changing in each province; however, our immigration consultants stay constantly “in-the-know” about possible changes.
About the Provincial Nomination Programs
The Canadian government has worked out an agreement in which the local provinces can nominate immigrants wishing to settle in their locality. In order to obtain a visa via the Provincial Nomination Program (PNP), you must first choose the province where you wish to live and go through its nomination process. The province will then consider your application based on its immigration needs and your genuine intention to settle there. The following provinces and territories are included under the PNP:
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
- Northwest Territories
Process (For PNP)
Before you are able to submit an application to immigrate to Canada, you must receive a provincial nomination certificate from the province or territory. Once you have been nominated, you will need to make a separate application to the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to receive a Canadian Permanent Resident Visa. Processing times for each visa vary.
Decisions regarding a PNP application are based on:
- Meeting the eligibility criteria
- Sufficient funds to support yourself and your family in Canada
- Results of your medical exam
- Information on your police certificate
CIC may contact you if they need more information or to possibly schedule a personal interview.
If your application is approved, you will be asked to submit your passport to the visa office in order to receive your permanent resident visa.
If you want to apply for Canada permanent residency under Federal skilled worker program which was launched in January 2015 by Canadian Government to invite skilled workers from all over the world in their Country. You will need to qualify 67 points out of 100 which are based on the factors defined below:
1) Age: Under the Express Entry program, the highest points are awarded to the applicants between the age group of 18 to 35 years. Applicants above the age group of 35 years are given lesser points and maximum age limit to qualify under express entry program is 45 years.
2) Education Eligibility: In order to be considered for Express Entry, you need to have a Canadian or Canadian higher secondary education equivalent certification i.e. a diploma or bachelor’s or master’s degree in any field.
3) Skilled Work Experience : You should hold a minimum of 1 year of consistent work experience at a full-time capacity.
4) Language Ability Test : You must score at least 6 bands in every English Literacy Test module in order to be eligible for immigration to Canada. Also, your IELTS score needs to be less than 2 years old at the time of application. Extra points are given to those who knows French language, so having extra knowledge of the French language is an added advantage .
5) Adaptability: If you have a spouse or common-law partner who will also immigrate to Canada with you. you will be given extra 10 points for the adaptability too.
6) Arranged Employment: If you are migrating to Canada with a job offer by a Canadian employer you get extra 10 points in your profile but be sure that your occupation is listed in the NOC skill code type A, O or B.
Other Requirements are:
(a.) Proof of Funds: The IRCC requires all immigrants to have proof of funds which is a guarantee that you will be able to support you and your family after moving to Canada. However, if you have a valid job offer from an employer in Canada or can find legal work you may not need to submit the said legal proofs.
(b.) Minimum Points for Selection: Once you qualify all the basic requirements for immigration, you will be allotted a CRS points score and ranked against other PR applicants. Hereafter, when the IRCC issues Express Entry draws, if your score is above the minimum cut-off you will be invited to apply for PR status in Canada. The latest Express Entry draws set the bar at 440/1200 points.
(c.) Documents Required: In order to successfully apply for Immigration through the Canada Express Entry program, you need to have the following documents:
- Photograph of the principal applicant
- Medical certificate
- Police clearance certificates
- Passport and other travel documents (along with copies)
- Work experience letter (Letter of Recommendation)
- Proof of funds (for FSW stream)
Canada PR Express Entry Processing Time 2018
The average time taken by the IRCC to evaluate immigration applications is 6 months or less.
It’s hard to wait to achieve your dream of immigration, but there is time duration to complete the overall process. Generally, your application will be valid for 12 months in the pool of candidates. Your profile will be compared as many as times a draw conducted, but if you score maximum, only then your profile will be selected and an ITA will be issued.
Processing time tells you how long it took Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to process your application. Under Express Entry, Canada goal is to make final decisions on complete applications received under Express Entry in six months or less in 80% of cases.
When it comes to immigration, Australia has one of the most liberal policies amongst all the other developed nations in the world. That is why millions and millions of professionals and students apply for immigration to the country each year. Here is a list of conditions that apply to any person moving to Australia. Note that these are subject to change at any time, so you would be wise to consult our Australia immigration experts to find out what the latest changes and updates have been made to the system:
- All applicants must be below 50 years of age if they are skilled or sponsored workers.
- They must have a sufficient IELTS score.
- They must have their skills assessed by a designated Skill Assessment Authority.
- They must have a nomination from an Australian state or territory if they are applying through sponsored or nominated visa categories.
- They must select an occupation to apply from the Australian SOL/CSOL.
- They must submit an Expression of Interest to the Australian Immigration Authority online.
- They must score above the clearance grade of 60 points on the basis of key profile factors such as age, education, English proficiency, work experience among others.
- They must have a healthy disposition and good character as evidenced by a relevant character certificate.
Australia Immigration Documents Required from India
The following is a general list of documents required for immigration to Australia:
- Skill Assessment Proof
- Age Proof
- IELTS report
- Employment Reference Letters
- Partner’s IELTS report, work experience letters and marriage certificate (if applicable)